Missile Silo (251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Cigar Bomb From Chris M.!

Wow! Thanks Man! I really appreciate it, really looking forward to smoking these! What did I do to deserve such generosity!  

Started by Scott Wilson

8 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by atllogix

Retailer

Latest purchases

These arrived on Monday 2015 Cohete Went to an event last night and picked these up  These showed up this week

Started by Mickey irratebass

128 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Charlie

Retailer

VIP CIGAR CLUB

Started by Robb Capielo

0 Mar 14, 2016

Lost and Found contest winnings

These are the winnings of the Lost and Found contest Logan had run recently. I am still trying to figure out what the mystery smoke is....t…

Started by Mike McCain

3 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Charlie

Secret Santa Bonanza!

Got my Secret Santa package in from New Jersey earlier today. Glad to have received this and your generosity is really appreciated. Without…

Started by atllogix

12 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by atllogix

Brand

Santa Vic with the choice selection

I'm a little late in posting this... it arrived on Xmas eve, but I didn't get my hands on it until Sunday.  Vic hooked me up with a sweet s…

Started by RobbyRas

11 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Fast Jimmy

Secret Santa Smash

After waiting patiently to return from my two week vacation in Michigan, I finally returned to this Santa Bomb.  What an excellent SS to re…

Started by Generally Useful Jared

4 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Charlie

Mod

Santa An Did Me Dirty

Big ShoutOut to An on the SS package - definitely the highlight of all the gifts I received this year!  A selection of beers that I can't g…

Started by Matt Ross

8 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Dave Nichols

DOUBLE BARRELED SECRET SANTA

Was leaving Monday to visit with my daughter for a couple of days, up pulls Secret Santa's sleigh, Again! I thought to myself "What? SteveW…

Started by Steve Christopher

8 Jan 2, 2016

Santa Ken delivered in a big way!

My SS arrived today and it was worth the wait!  Kenneth Pope sent a very nice selection of cigars.  I am excited to have every one of them…

Started by Jeff M.

7 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by ApolloKen

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service