Cigar Weasel Corner (438)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mod

Win Cigars From La Gloria Cubana! [CLOSED]

What to do: Carve a pumpkin! Details here! Prize(s): (1) Box of Serie R Esteli Timeframe: Ends 7:59am CST October 31, 2013

Started by 007MI6

0 Oct 22, 2013

Crossfire Cigars Rafflecopter Winner....

Congrats C. Green. You are the big winner. Just emailed you to get all of your shipping information. Congrats!

Started by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

3 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

AWESOME CIGAR GIVEAWAY!

Head over to CigarVita.com and see how you can win some great sticks! Click here to get entered in the GIVEAWAY

Started by Marc

4 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Marc

Win some Cigars

Myself and a couple of other people started a review website about a month ago - www.cigartipsters.com With our Twitter page, @cigartipste…

Started by Mark Snider

0 Oct 16, 2013

Crossfire Cigars Rafflecopter Contest - Starts Tuesday at Midnight

You weasels know the drill. Enter to win by filling out the Rafflecopter for your chance to win.... Three Stick Crossfire Cigars Sampler O…

0 Oct 14, 2013

Hermosa Rafflecopter Contest Winner

Congrats to Mark S who won by liking Hermosa Cigars on Facebook. Already sent you an email! #TADOW

1 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Mark Snider

Mod

Baby contest is over & the WINNERS are....

Wow, got a pretty nice response to my giveaway! Along with, some very good guesses. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes and interesting…

Started by 007MI6

9 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Nate Martin

Hermosa Cigars Contest is now Live!!!

Click the link below to enter. Got several easy ways to enter! http://cigarfederation.com/page/current-cigarchat-giveaway-1

0 Oct 9, 2013

Mod

Win a Box of Cuenca 5 Anniversary Torpedo! [Twitter][Closes @ 2000 Followers]

What to do: Follow @cuencacigars on Twitter Prize(s): A 10 Count Box of Cuenca 5 Anniversary Torpedo Timeframe: A random follower will be…

Started by Matt Ross

5 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by 007MI6

Mod

Free Cigar Aficionado Subscription

I see this go around every once in awhile and figured I'd alert you all to it if you didn't know. If you go to https://www.rewardsurvey.com

Started by Matt Ross

8 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by HardlyClerkin®

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2018   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service