Cigar Weasel Corner (438)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ventura Case Study 02 Contest

Let's go for 3 weeks in a row with a contest. We are giving away a 10 pack of the Ventura Case Study 02 in the original box. Check out the…

Started by Aaron Loomis

1 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Aaron Loomis

Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Contest

OK guys, another week, another contest. This time we're giving away a 5 pack of the Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged. We changed it up a litt…

Started by Aaron Loomis

3 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by Aaron Loomis

El Artista Pulita 60 Aniversario Contest

We are excited to be able to do a contest for some Pulita 60 Aniversario's and some El Artista swag. I thought I'd share here for those who…

Started by Aaron Loomis

1 Aug 27, 2017
Reply by Aaron Loomis

La Gloria Cubana Serie R Esteli Maduro Giveaway

We recently did a review of the La Gloria Cubana Serie R Esteli Maduro and as part of that review we are doing a giveaway of of a few diffe…

Started by Aaron Loomis

1 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Aaron Loomis

Ventura Archetype Initiation Toro Contest

We recently did a review of the Ventura Archetype Initiation Toro and as part of that review we are doing a giveaway of a 10 pack of these…

Started by Aaron Loomis

1 May 28, 2017
Reply by Aaron Loomis

Alpha Absinthe Infused Claro Giveaway

We recently did a review of the Alpha Absinthe Infused Claro and as part of that review we are doing a giveaway of two pairs of these cigar…

Started by Aaron Loomis

2 May 19, 2017
Reply by Steve Christopher

Bombay Tobak Gaaja Maduro Torpedo Giveaway

We did a review of the Bombay Tobak Gaaja Maduro Torpedo over on Developing Palates and are running a contest as part of it, so I'm mainly…

Started by Aaron Loomis

3 May 3, 2017
Reply by Aaron Loomis

Cubariqueño Protocol Probable Cause 6-pack Giveaway

We did a review of the Robusto over on Developing Palates and are running a contest as part of it, so I'm mainly posting this for the conte…

Started by Aaron Loomis

2 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by Chris McCann

Foundry Time Flies 5 Pack Giveaway

As part of our review that we posted today, we are giving away a 5 pack of Foundry Time Flies Robustos. Feel free to enter if you're intere…

Started by Aaron Loomis

4 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Fast Jimmy

CAO Consigliere Contest

As part of our review that we posted today, we are giving away a 5 pack of CAO Consigliere Associates. Feel free to enter if you're interes…

Started by Aaron Loomis

2 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by MillerMan

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2018   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service