Cigar Classifieds (351)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MFCEO

2016 Viaje Zombie Super Shots and Antidote In Stock

FedHeads, Wanted to give you the heads up. Get them while they last! Thanks, Logan http://store.cigarfederation.com/search?q=zombie

Started by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

0 Mar 23, 2016

Retailer

DE sticks for sale/trade

3x nica rustic one of each size 2x LP 9 belli 1x LP 9 double corona 1x FFP 1x UC shade 1x UC grand Toro 1x DE nirvana 2x UC pigs 1x KFC rob…

Started by michael harvey

4 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Doug

Dissident Clearance Sale - Atlantic

Any size $59 for a 20 bundle. http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/Dissident-Cigars-Closeout.asp If you dug them, stock up while they last!

Started by Generally Useful Jared

7 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Charlie

(CLOSED) TRADE: My Bookers Whiskey for Your Cigars

I have a bottle of Bookers Bourbon that has been hanging around since I received it in x-mas of 2013 I believe. About a year after I receiv…

Started by Tyler Doering

5 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Tyler Doering

For Sale: 4 Bottles of Bourbon County Brand Stout (2015)

I'm helping out a friend. He over-bought, thinking he could sell on eBay, and now he needs to unload some of his BCBS (2015).  He paid msrp…

Started by Stefan Lindblad

10 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by RobbyRas

Need help from anyone in the Midwest

New Holland Brewing just released the dragon's milk reserve with raspberry. If any one living in the Midwest is able to snag me 2 bottles,…

Started by Stefan Lindblad

20 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Stefan Lindblad

Brand

ISO a few things

I'm on the lookout for a few sticks and would love to trade... and you all know how I do trades... i have a ton of ammo and I'm not afraid…

Started by RobbyRas

25 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by RobbyRas

Avo Limited Edition

I'm a noob to the Federation and the Forum (but definitely not new to cigars) so please forgive me if this is in the wrong place or otherwi…

Started by Tom FitzSimmons

3 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Charlie

Retailer

DE sampler

Selling a small DE sampler $60 shipped 1-FFP 2- UC pigs 3- Nica Rusticas one of each size 1- UC gran toro 1- KFC Thanks for looking messag…

Started by michael harvey

4 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by michael harvey

Retailer

ISO QUESADA OKTOBERFESTS

Hey there I am broke, but willing to trade for these......I thought I had a few left, but alas nope. I don't care if they are this year's o…

Started by Mickey irratebass

3 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Mickey irratebass

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2018   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service