Anything and Everything Cigars (794)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

December giveaway - and a shameless plug...

Hey guys...the December giveaway is up, and a shameless plug for the startup tobacconist I'm involved with (by the way 3 of the other 4 guy…

Started by The Cigarmy (Kip)

3 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by The Cigarmy (Kip)

Awesome Football

67-56 Baylor over Washington ! Is RG III headed for the NFL Draft ? I think so.

Started by Worthington Wentworth

1 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Jeff Rice

Remember the Alamo ?

Anybody else watchin the Alamo Bowl ? What a shoot-out ! This has been a cigar puffin entertainment spectical !

0 Dec 29, 2011

We should be a protected minority

I am a fan of personal responsibility and freedom of choice - A Libertarian - and so this makes complete sense to me. By the same token, co…

Started by Ron Barker

5 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Ron Barker

In just a few days, we will be welcoming the coming of the new year - 2012. And so my friends are reminding me of the movie, "2012". Let's…

Started by Aaron Lee - BnB Tobacco

1 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Aaron Lee - BnB Tobacco

2012 Celebration Cigar List

Well Gents and Ladies, The Party of the year is closing in on us. Have you made your Cigar List up yet for the Celebration ? I believe that…

1 Dec 28, 2011

Electronic Cigarettes

Anyone up to smoking e-cigs? Well, Elitensmoke E-Cigarette Starter Kit costs only around $49.99.

Started by Aaron Lee - BnB Tobacco

0 Dec 19, 2011

To the Medium Strength Cigar Smoker - Do you feel like you are still using training wheels?

We are traveling this week, visiting some cigar stores in the Tidewater area of Virginia while we take a week off. We went to a local Herf…

Started by Ron Barker

2 Dec 14, 2011

Woohoo!!!!

We're going back to the Dominican Republic!  A couple of us from the Cigarmy went down to the DR back in February for the Fuente/Newman fam…

Started by The Cigarmy (Kip)

0 Dec 7, 2011

this is takin waaay too long

Jus thought I'd share my misery, I'm sitting in Linux 2 class bored cuz we're doing installs and I'm jonesin for my morning smoke!!!#withdr…

Started by Daniel Berry

0 Dec 7, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service