Anything and Everything Cigars (792)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Retailer

SotM September *EZRA ZION*

September is here, i'm still here....football is starting, pumpkin beer & Oktoberfest are starting to hit the shelves....and my favorit…

Started by Mickey irratebass

7 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Jeff LaPlante

Retailer

SotM August *Arturo Fuente*

Greetings, and welcome to August......only 4 months til Christmas.....You're welcome. So this month let's do one the oldest names in cigar…

13 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Mickey irratebass

Brand

IPCPR Video Coverage

OK, so we recorded like 90ish interviews this year... and you can find them all here: https://www.youtube.com/user/CigarFederation I figu…

Started by RobbyRas

21 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Marc Lambert

Retailer

SotM July *1502*

Hey everyone, thanks for the responses on last month's SOTM!!!!! This month, let's focus on 1502. A nice small company that I like. If you…

5 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Marc Lambert

What IPCPR releases are you looking forward to?

Good lord, there are so many releases hitting IPCPR this year that sound promising to me, I think I've probably forgotton a couple already.…

Started by Jeff LaPlante

25 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Jeff M.

Brand

Who would you guys like to see on CigarChat?

We have 6 more episodes to go before IPCPR... who would you guys like to see on the show?  I'm working with a bunch of potential guests, bu…

Started by RobbyRas

48 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Pops

Mod

IPCPR have your question asked

We're two weeks away from a huge pipe and cigar event in Las Vegas. This year we're going to be bringing our A+ game and we want you to be…

Started by Cigar Surgeon

8 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Tim P

How Yas' All Really Feel'bout This?

Guillen Cigars Wheelhouse Video by Rafael Guillen. Blowing Nose Snot Over Their Tobacco Ready To Be Rolled For Customers: https://www.youtu

Started by Pops

2 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by Pops

Some Thoughts Smoking

I have a 7x50 cigar lit up and running... The thought came to mind during a great day of smoking: When your cigar is well lit, begins settl…

Started by Pops

4 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Sam C.

The Sky Will Not Fall

There's much consternation and gnashing of teeth concerning the FDA decision to regulate premium cigars as all other tobacco products. My s…

Started by Laser Ted

1 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Cigar Coop

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service