Anything and Everything Cigars (786)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This is why we need to stop the FDA overreach.

When you try to imagine how asinine the anti-smoking crowd can be you never think they would take it this far.  Obviously they can and did…

Started by Jeff M.

4 Mar 6
Reply by MillerMan

Mod

CigFed Cigar Safari Attendees

I'll be at the Camino Real the night before, Tuesday March 14th. I'll be bringing down at least one bottle of scotch for our tradition of b…

Started by Cigar Surgeon

6 Feb 23
Reply by shadowbates

Mod

Official PNW MegaHerf discussion thread

Stefan and I talked a little about a PNW herf around Olympia.  I figured a thread to discuss the details would help with the visibility. I…

Started by Trippopolis

29 Feb 6
Reply by Trippopolis

Mod

CigFed Cigar Safari a couple spots available

Hey all, We're under 45 days out to the CigFed Cigar Safari and there's a precious few spots left. If you've ever considered going, this i…

Started by Cigar Surgeon

8 Feb 2
Reply by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

Flatbed Cigars 40% OFF!! Try Em!! 40% OFF!!

Paul @ Flatbed Cigars wants to make it easier for those Fed Heads that have not yet tried any of his fabulous cigars. To make it easy on yo…

Started by nirab

0 Jan 19

Mod

Drew Estate video from CigFed Safari up

p>

Started by Cigar Surgeon

5 Jan 18
Reply by Shooter

ATLLOGIX Cigar of the Year 2016 (Top 25 List and Editorial)

The New Year always brings in with it celebration, resolutions, and a chance to analyze; a reflection on the year past. Being a cigar smoke…

Started by atllogix

1 Jan 16
Reply by Sam C.

Mod

Favorite new cigars of 2016?

So the top 10 and top 25 cigar lists are starting to descend, but I'm wondering what everyone here felt was their own top 10 of 2016?

Started by Cigar Surgeon

36 Jan 6
Reply by Sam C.

Mod

I've posted my Top cigars 25-21 any guesses to the rest?

Anyone have guesses to what my top 1 - 20 will be? Or even the top 10? What about #1?

Started by Cigar Surgeon

12 Jan 6
Reply by Jeff M.

Mod

Secret Santa 2016

Little bit of a late start, but is there interest in a Secret Santa this year?  I've gotten a couple of requests for one so I figured I'd t…

Started by Matt Ross

140 Jan 1
Reply by Sam C.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service