Anything and Everything Cigars (792)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

May Stogie of the Month: Maya Selva Cigars

Maya Selva Cigars - website Launched in France in 1995, this brand currently consists of three brands.  Named after the founder. Distribut…

Started by Jeff M.

20 Jun 1
Reply by Jeff M.

Kama Sumatra Review from Katman

I'm sure a bunch of you guys saw it, but it was fun to see Katman Phil Kohn's glittering review of the Cigar Federation Kama Sumatra. If yo…

Started by Sam C.

0 May 11

April Stogie of the Month (SOTM) - Foundation Cigar

Owned by Nicholas Melillo.  The company was formed in June of 2015 and introduced its first release, El Gueguense, in July 2015 at IPCPR…

Started by Jeff M.

26 Apr 24
Reply by Jeff M.

Announcing the Drew Diplomat Rewards Program

Just getting the word out for our new in-store events, more details can be found here For now until June 30th we are upping the ante with t…

Started by An Phan

0 Apr 13

March Stogie of the Month (SotM)

March Stogie of the Month (SotM) - Joya de Nicaragua   Brand history: This brand was established in 1968 by a pair of Cuban exiles, J.F.…

Started by Jeff M.

23 Apr 10
Reply by Jeff M.

Florida Sun Grown (FSG) feedback

What are the thoughts on FSG tobacco?  I love the idea of bringing more tobacco cultivation back to the US, but is it ready for prime time…

Started by Jeff M.

16 Mar 8
Reply by Jeff M.

This is why we need to stop the FDA overreach.

When you try to imagine how asinine the anti-smoking crowd can be you never think they would take it this far.  Obviously they can and did…

Started by Jeff M.

4 Mar 6
Reply by MillerMan

Mod

CigFed Cigar Safari Attendees

I'll be at the Camino Real the night before, Tuesday March 14th. I'll be bringing down at least one bottle of scotch for our tradition of b…

Started by Cigar Surgeon

6 Feb 23
Reply by shadowbates

Assistant to MFCEO

Official PNW MegaHerf discussion thread

Stefan and I talked a little about a PNW herf around Olympia.  I figured a thread to discuss the details would help with the visibility. I…

Started by Trippopolis

29 Feb 6
Reply by Trippopolis

Mod

CigFed Cigar Safari a couple spots available

Hey all, We're under 45 days out to the CigFed Cigar Safari and there's a precious few spots left. If you've ever considered going, this i…

Started by Cigar Surgeon

8 Feb 2
Reply by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service